Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Andy Basiago time-jumping : New Revelations..!

Andy Basiago, the time jumper, revealed to the Huffington Post that he run into himself in some opportunities.
Basiago said that each of his visits to the past was different, "like they were sending us to slightly different alternative realities on adjacent timelines. As these visits began to accumulate, I twice ran into myself during two different visits."
A very private, very reliable, and very secret source told us something about the Basiago-Basiago meetings:

Andy Basiago : How are you?
Andy Basiago : Who are you?
Andy: Me, of course.
Andy: Me?
Andy: Yes,  you…there is nobody else here. Just You and Me.
Andy:  Just Me and Me.
Andy: Yes, just you and you.
Andy: I was thinking that if I kill you, it would be suicide, right?
Andy: I was just thinking the same thing.
Andy: Of course, because you are me, so we both are thinking the same thing.
Andy: By the way, what time it is?
Andy: I have no idea..!
Andy: Neither do I
Andy: See you later...
Andy: See you earlier.




"The machine consisted of two gray elliptical booms about eight feet tall, separated by about 10 feet, between which a shimmering curtain of what Tesla called 'radiant energy' was broadcast," Basiago said.


No comments:

Post a Comment