Monday, August 1, 2011

Circus Little Theater presents this short play called CONTACT..!


A small but comfortable room. A young lady is working in her laptop.
After a few moments, an alien entity materializes facing the girl.  Big head, three feet tall and a small grey body.

Girl: Oh…my God, you are welcome, I cannot believe it…you…you are perhaps a Star Visitor?

Alien:…………

Girl: I knew that sooner or later this contact between us would be real…real…Please, tell me Cosmic 
Brother, where you come from?

Alien:………..

Girl: Oh I understand you must keep it secret; because the Cabal is everywhere, fighting the Star Nations…they are so powerful and destructive.
Alien:…….

Girl: And of course the Ascension will happen soon, and we all will enter in the New World guided by the Avatars, am I right?

Alien:…..

Girl: I am full of light and this is…is such a tremendous spiritual experience…now, please let me know if there is something I can do for you.
Alien:………..

Girl: Yes…yes…! Fantastic, I am getting the message telepathically of course. You are trying to tell me …tell me that I am very spiritual and a true light worker, right?

Alien:….

Girl: Thanks for this, because I do not deserve such an honor…I feel totally transformed by your message…
(Alien now leaves the girl’s room. The young lady is now writing in his computer)

  Girl: Oh let me post this to my UFO group…I will also share with everybody this wonderful message given to me…to me by my Cosmic Brother. In fact I think I will write a book about this message he gave me…It will be a big book.

New Age Music.                                  THE END.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment